What is Datascan GP ?
Datascan GP is a batch scanning service for GP’s for incoming correspondence to their practice. This service is based on a fixed price subscription model which enables the surgery to budget for the scan service for up to 1 year.*
Save Time and Money
Scanning and keying of incoming correspondence is time consuming in the practice and can build up when staff have other tasks to do which are deemed to be more urgent. Datascan GP service saves the practice time and money by enabling them to keep their patient management system right up to date. Having up to date patient information also allows the GPs to provide an improved patient experience.
How it Works
Why Datascan GP is the Best Option for You
- Fixed price – so you can budget properly
- Completely flexible, use as frequently as you need to
- All batches are tracked using An Post registered post
- We use the most up to date security systems for processing your patient data – we are ISO27001 accredited and are audited regularly.
- All data is encrypted.
- Frees up your staff to do more patient focussed work.
- Helps you get the most out of your patient management package.
*Fixed price for scanning. An Post rates may change which is out of our control. We will give as much notice as possible for any changes when they are advised.